Subsequent to clearing CA IPCC Both Group Exam, the applicant need to enroll himself to CA Final course. Here is how you can get the insights regarding how to enroll for CA Final Course. The details of fees payable, form submission, how and where to download CA Final enlistment Form May and Nov 2018 and so on. Find all subtle elements to CA Final Registration here.
Registration procedure for CA-Final
A step by step process for, how to enroll for the CA Final Nov 2018 and May 2018 exam.
- See if you are eligible for the CA Final exam
- Fill the CA Final exam Application form that is accessible online at ICAI website. You can likewise fill physical CA Final Application form that is available at the closest branch of the ICAI near you
- Gather all the required document along with the registration form as per ICAI guidelines.
- Pay the CA Final Application Fees to ICAI
- Make sure you complete the above listed procedure before the last date or the cut-off date as set by ICAI for CA Final exam registration.
- You can rectify your filled up application form in case of corrections. This can be done online.
- Once you have submit the application form, please ensure that you check the CA Final Exam registration status of your application.
- Take a printout of the CA Final registration letter
Fees Details of CA-Final
- Once you clear CA IPCC (both groups) – CA Final registration fees will be Rs.10,000 + Rs. 2000 towards articleship registration fee (if not paid earlier)
- For conversion from CA Final old course to new course you will have to pay Rs. 1100 towards new study material.
Mode of payment – Demand Draft/Pay Order made in favour of “The Secretary, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi / Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata / Kanpur as per the location of the student.
Required documents along with CA Final Registration Form –
- Copy of CA IPCC Marksheet attested by a CA
- Demand Draft/Pay Order for CA Final Registration Fees
There is no particular cut-off date for registration but, you should be CA final registered holder as on date of applying to exams. If you are finished with both (groups) IPCC exams and planning of starting your articleship, you should first complete your CA-Final registration. Without registering to CA Final, ICAI doesn’t register you articleship as well.
Download CA final registration form here
Critical note for New CA Final Students
ICAI has implemented Revised CA Course from 1st July 2017. Students with registrations on or after 1st July 2017 fall under this updated course. New Syllabus will be applicable for these new CA Students.
Click here for Information on CA Articleship Registration 2018. Here is a step by step guide on how to register for articleship training. What are the fees and the last date to register yourself.