CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Guidance Lectures
Mahesh Tutorials and Robomate+ Expert Teachers Explain how to tackle the chemistry question paper.
Chemistry is part of science CBSE Syllabus. Given below are the topics of science. This exam guide will also help you to practice with CBSE 2018 Sample Papers Class 10. Download Robomate+ App and watch the complete Exam tips.
1. Chemical Substances – Nature & Behavior
2. World of Living
3. Natural Phenomenon
4. Effects of Current
5. Natural Resources
The following has been explained in detailed in the Exam tips / Guidance lecture.
1. Chemical substances nature behavior
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
1. Valency Chart
If you know the valency charts and valencies of all the elements then you will be able to form the molecular formulas and write the chemical equations and balance the chemical equations.
Please download Robomate+ app and watch Exam tips for chemistry question paper. The following questions have been explained in detail. At the same you should also start practicing with CBSE 2018 Sample Papers Class 10.
What are the different types of questions that will come for chemical reactions and equations?
• Balance the chemical equations
• Self Balanced Equation
• Combination Reaction
• Exothermic Reaction
• Oxidation Reaction
How to Balance the Equations.
1. Balance the following equations.
2. Write the balanced chemical equations for the following reactions,
3. Write the balanced chemical equation for the following and identify the type of reaction in each case.
Double Displacement Reaction
4. Translate the following statements into chemical equations and then balance them.
Nomenclature of Carbon Compounds
Naming a Carbon Compound
Exam tips and guidance covers the following topics and how to tackle them in your chemistry question paper. Please download Robomate+ app and watch Exam tips. Also remember to practice with CBSE 2018 Sample Papers Class 10.
Identify the number of carbon atoms in a compound.
Also find tips and guidance to tackle the following topics in your chemistry question paper. Please download Robomate+ app and watch Exam tips. Once you watch the exam guidance lecture you should attempt CBSE 2018 Sample Papers Class 10.
2. Acid, Bases and Salts
3. Metal and Non-metals
4. Carbon and its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements