What is NEET?
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a qualifying entrance test conducted pan-India for students aspiring to pursue any medical courses at the graduate level like MBBS and BDS and also for some postgraduate courses in few selected medical colleges in India. For the graduate level courses, students passing out of grade XII school or equivalent from the Science Stream (with PCB combination) can appear for this test.
NEET 2017 Application Form
Candidates can get the NEET Application Form only via online mode. NEET 2017 application form is available from 31st January 2017. The last date to submit the online application is 1st March 2017. Any request for changes in the entries of the application form can be entertained in March 2017. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use. There is no need to send the confirmation page to the authority.
The fee payment can be done by online mode. Candidates can pay the NEET 2017 application form fee using debit/credit card/net banking/e-wallet. The NEET application fee is mentioned below:
NEET 2017 Application Dates
NEET 2017 Exam Dates for application form are tentative and will be updated by time:
- NEET Notification Released – 31st January 2017
- NEET Application form 2017 starts – 31st January 2017 (declared)
- Last date to submit the application form – 1st March 2017
- Admit card release – 15th April 2017
- Exam date – 7th May 2017
How to Apply
Candidates can follow these steps to fill and submit the NEET 2017 application form:
- Visit the official website of NEET (Link is given above).
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic and exam centre details.
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card or other prescribed modes.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep safe for further use.