JEE Advanced 2017 was held on 21 May 2017 by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT Madras). The official JEE Advanced 2017 Answer keys will be released by IIT-M on the main website of JEE Advanced. The official answer keys will be issued after a week from the exam date. However, unofficial answer keys is made available on the date of examination by us.
For the convenience of the candidates, we have hosted the direct link of the unofficial JEE Advanced Answer Keys 2017 in PDF format.
Important Dates Related to JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key
|JEE Advanced 2017 to be conducted on||May 2017|
|Online Display of ORS and Scanned Response||June 2017|
|Sending in requests for review of the scanned responses||June 2017|
|Issuance of the JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key||June 2017|
|Accepting comments and feedback on the answer key that has been published||June 2017|
|Declaration of JEE (Advanced) 2017 Result||June 2017|
In case of any discrepancy against the displayed official JEE Advanced 2017 answer key, candidates can send their objections via Fax. The FAX numbers are:
- For Physics –+91 3222 278242 or +91 44 22578224
- For Chemistry –+91 11 26581471 OR +91 11 26581067 OR +91 22 25720305
- For Mathematics –+91 1332 285346 OR +91 512 2590103
How to Use JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key?
Calculating estimated score with the help of JEE Advanced answer key 2017 is a very simple process. Just follow the listed steps to predict your scores-
- Access the relevant link of the answer key, available in the below table. Download the answer key of the code which you have attempted in the examination.
- Now, cross-check your marked response with the answers given in the JEE Advanced 2017 answer key.
- Provide positive marks and deduct negative as per the marking scheme of the JEE Advanced 2017.
- In final step, add all the marks to get the information of expected marks.
Points to be remembered
- Unofficial JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key will be issued by our institute, immediately after the exam.
- Download the exact answer key of the question paper code which you have attempted.