To ace any examination, studying hard is not the only criteria as there have been instances where brilliant students have failed to crack the examination. You must have seen such examples in your life as well. People who have studied hard, but didn’t get the admission or failed to get recruited. Have you ever thought the reasons behind this? Are they not dedicated or hardworking? Actually, every person tries their best to crack the exam, but usually, they lack proper strategy and enough exposure to mock tests. The question is how important are mock tests? Let’s check out.
Mock Tests are prepared by the experts to help students prepare for exams. These are crafted after evaluating the examination pattern and the syllabus. Hence, the mock test can help you in several ways to get the most of the examination. Given below are 4 reasons why you should take Scholarship tests and mock tests.
- Performance Analysis– By taking mock tests (including Scholarship tests) you are able to track your performance. You have learned the concepts in the syllabus, but if you won’t practice answering the questions then there are chances that you will forget them at the time of examination. Hence, track your performance every now and then and practice as many questions you can.
- Time Management– Time Management is necessary to score good marks in the examination. Attempting Mock tests is probably the only way to make sure you can finish your exams on time. In a mock test, students have to solve the paper in the speculated time period. This helps them to solve the exam in stressed conditions.
- Know the Exam Pattern and Questions– Solving the mock test will help you in getting the complete information of the examination pattern. You will also be able to check out the difficulty level of the question as the mock tests are designed on the basis of the previous year’s question papers.
- Helps in Improvement- By practicing the mock test, it will be easy to know which section consumes more time and the section where your strength lies. You can prepare for the exams accordingly.
How do you access these Scholarship tests and Mock Tests?
Robomate+ Free App has Dynamic Tests that are relevant to the subject and they are timed. Start with the Terminal Examinations that are now available on the Robomate+ App. Get the Syllabus and Schedule.
- Watch Webcast and learn simple steps to help you Be Better Prepared for NTSE. Sahil Bhatia, B.Tech., takes you through the syllabus and analyses last year’s paper. He also discusses MAT, SAT and many other tips to crack the exam.
- Download Robomate+ App and watch MAT video lectures. Watch Class 9 & 10 video lectures for SAT.
- Take a Mock Test. The Mock Test gives you Instant Result, your Rank on a National Level and an Assessment of your strengths and weaknesses.