All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has initiated the basic registration process of the AIIMS 2019 application form for the MBBS course on November 30, 2018. The deadline to complete the basic registration is January 3, 2019. This year, the process of filling out the AIIMS 2019 application form was modified after the introduction of the Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). The application process of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be divided into two stages: Basic registration and Final registration. The final registration process for the AIIMS application form will begin on February 21, 2019. During the basic registration process of the AIIMS application form, applicants must complete their personal information and contact information, and upload the scanned images of the form of request, passport size photo, signature and left-hand thumb fingerprint. While you are in the final registration, the remaining details will be filled, such as qualifying details, payment, city selection and printing the registration form.
Only candidates who have completed or can complete Class 12 within the specified time period can complete the AIIMS 2019 application form. Once the basic registration of AIIMS MBBS 2019 has been completed, applicants will be notified whether or not their application is accepted. Only students whose AIIMS application form is accepted will be eligible to participate in the final registration process. The application fee can only be paid in online mode by debit / credit cards or online banking. Applicants whose application forms are incorrect and incomplete can not apply for AIIMS MBBS.
Dates of the AIIMS 2019 exam
Here we have updated the dates of the AIIMS Entrance Exam. The official dates of AIIMS are announced, we have updated them in the following table:
|Start Date of Basic registration||30 November 2018|
|Basic registration Ends||03 January 2019|
|Acceptance of Basic Registration||07 January 2019|
|Basic Registration deficiencies correction||08 – 18 January 2019|
|Basic Registration Final status (Accepted & Rejected)||22 January 2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus||29 January 2019|
|Final Registration Generation Code||29 January – 17 February 2019|
|Final Registration||21 February – 12 March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||15 May 2019|
|Examination Date||2h & 26 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||12 June 2019|
|1st Counseling||July 2019 (First week)|
|2nd Counseling||August 2019 (First week)|
|3rd Counseling||September 2019 (First week)|
|Open Counseling (If Required)||September 2019 (Fourth week)|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS 2019
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria of AIIMS MBBS before requesting the exam. Here are some eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or have reached the age limit by December 31, 2019.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 from a board of directors or recognized university with English, biology, physics and chemistry as subjects.
- A 60% grade is required for OBC candidates and general categories, while SC / ST / OBC candidates require 50% to write the exam.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens. Indian citizens of foreign and non-resident Indians are also eligible.
- Candidates who apply for a qualifying exam are also eligible.
Registration and Application Form AIIMS 2019
The application process of AIIMS MBBS 2019 has been modified. Candidates have the opportunity to register for the MBBS AIIMS entrance exam 6 months in advance. Candidates can fill the application form with the help of Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). Candidates who wish to take the entrance exam must complete the application process before the deadline. The registration must be completed in two steps: basic registration and final registration. In the basic registration, applicants must complete their basic information and upload the scanned images of their photo and signature the size of a passport.
Once the basic registration has been completed, the details provided by the candidate will be examined. Candidates who complete the basic registration part before the last date can only continue with the next step, which is the final record. In this section, applicants must complete the other necessary information and pay the required amount of the application fee.
The general application and OBC fee is 1500 INR and for SC / ST 800 INR applicants. The process to complete the AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form is completely online.
As of this year, the institute reviewed the entire registration process for the exam. It will be a two-step process that includes:
AIIMS basic registration:
- Visit the official website if AIIMS MBBS i.e. aiimsexams.org
- Click on the ‘New record’ tab
- Fill the basic details in the form format.
- Upload a photo and a signature after scanning
- At this stage, candidates are not required to pay for the exam.
Final registration for AIIMS
Once the basic registration is completed, a final registration code will be assigned to the registrants. Use the same to log in again and complete the form to be published approximately three months before the AIIMS MBBS exam with the brochure.
Candidates must complete all the details of their personal, professional and academic background. In addition, they will have to pay the application fees according to their category.
- Make the payment of your application fees in online mode or by bank transfer.
- Recheck the completed AIIMS application form and make several impressions for future use.
Syllabus of AIIMS 2019
There is no prescribed syllabus for the AIIMS exam 2019. Candidates should study from class 12 as part of the 10 + 2 Program / Intermediate Science. They should understood and have good knowledge of physics, chemistry, biology (botany and zoology) and general knowledge / skills.
Idea of Physics Syllabus:
Physical world and measurements, kinematics, laws of motion, work, energy and power, movement of the system of particles and rigid body, oscillations and waves, behavior of perfect gases and kinetic theory of gases, etc.
Idea of Chemistry Syllabus:
Some basic concepts of chemistry, chemical thermodynamics, block elements, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, states of matter: gases and liquids, organic chemistry: principles and basic techniques.
Idea of Biology Syllabus:
Diversity of living organisms, cell: structure and function, human physiology, biology and human welfare, biotechnology and its applications, ecology and environment, etc.
Idea of General Awareness Syllabus:
Current Affairs, Company Punch Line, top corporate officers, famous awards and honors, major corporate events, world records, books and authors, science, history, etc.
Result of AIIMS 2019
AIIMS New Delhi will publish the results through the online mode. The results are reported as scores and percentiles insured by the candidate in AIIMS MBBS 2019. Enter your candidate ID and password to access the results of AIIMS MBBS. The Institute will not individually select the failed candidates for the test result. However, a candidate’s percentile scores are available on the AIIMS website.
Steps to verify scores and percentiles:
- Step 1: Enter the official AIIMS website, aiimsexams.org
- Step 2: Click on the link “Result of AIIMS 2019”.
- Step 3: Applicants must complete the requested information, including their username, password and a security pin.
- Step 4: Log in after filling in and rechecking the details.
- Step 5: The result will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the AIIMS MBBS 2019 result and print it for a new admission procedure.
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2019
The limit score is the minimum qualification that a candidate must obtain to be admitted to the AIIMS system. In accordance with the AIIMS MBBS 2019 qualification criteria,
- The cut off for candidates in the general category will be 50%, while for OBC applicants it will be 45%.
- The threshold will be determined on the basis of the percentile; the exam will be carried out on two computers.
The standardization procedure will be used to determine the qualification criteria.