BITSAT 2019: BITS, Pilani will temporarily host BITSAT 2019 during the third week of May in online mode. From the fourth week of March, candidates will be able to reserve their place for BITSAT 2019. Once the reservation is finalized, they can download their BITSAT 2019 ticket. Applicants who wish to be admitted to the Institute’s undergraduate engineering programs must complete the BITSAT 2019 application form online. Candidates must pay the application fee, either through net banking or credit / debit card. However, before completing the application form, applicants are advised to consult the BITSAT 2019 eligibility criteria defined by the authorities and respect them. The authorities will provisionally publish the BITSAT 2019 membership application form from the third week of December 2018. The authorities will announce the result of BITSAT 2019 in two forms: one immediately after completing the test, in the form of a score, and the other in the form of admission or waiting list. BITSAT is the gateway for admission to integrated first grade engineering programs at the 3 BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
Exam Schedule of BITSAT 2019
BITS Pilani, the authority who is conducting the exam, has published the information booklet, as well as the exam calendar. The dates of the BITSAT 2019 exams are specified in the following table:
|Application Form Availability||Month of December 2018 to March 2019|
|Correction of Application Form||Month of March 2019|
|Test Centers Allotment||Month of March 2019|
|Dates of Slot Booking||Month of March to April 2019|
|Admit Card Issue||Month of April 2019|
|The Exam Date||Month of May 2019|
|Scores Released||May 2019 (Third week)|
|Application with 12th class Marks & Preference||Month of May to June 2019|
|Waiting list Announcement||Month of June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria of BITS 2019
Candidates who will take the entrance examination must meet the eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2019 as prescribed by the authorities. BITSAT 2019 eligibility criteria include parameters such as age limit, qualification exam, nationality, etc. On the basis of which candidates will be eligible to pass the entrance test.
- Qualification exam: Candidates must have passed the Class 12 exam of a jury recognized by the center or state or its equivalent.
- Eligible subject: Candidates who apply for BITSAT 2019 must pass the Class 12 exam or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and have sufficient command of English.
- Qualification Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 75% of the total score in the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics. If the candidate opted for biology in BITSAT 2019, he should have obtained a minimum of 75% of points in the subjects of physics, chemistry and biology. In addition, candidates must ensure that they have obtained at least 60% points in each of the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics / biology.
- Age criteria: candidates who will take the class 12 exam in 2019 or who passed the exam in 2018 are not eligible.
Note: Candidates who occupy the first place in the state or central councils of India will be offered the seats of their choice, regardless of their BITSAT 2019 classification. However, they must ensure that they meet all the criteria.
Registration and Application Form BITSAT 2019
The application process for BITSAT 2019 will begin in January 2019. The application process is completely online. The steps to complete the BITSAT application form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Fill the Application Form – Enter your personal and academic information to generate a unique claim number.
Step 2: Upload scanned images– Make sure the image size is between 4 KB and 50 KB (for the photo) and 1 KB to 30 KB (for the signature).
Step 3: Payment of application fees: this varies for male and female applicants and NRI applicants. Online application fees can be paid by credit / debit card or online banking, while online payment can be made through a bank. For Male candidates, Fee is INR 2950, for female candidates, it is INR 2450, and for NRI candidates it is $70 (INR 4500).
NOTE: In addition to applying for and applying for BITSAT-2019, applicants must also apply for admission to BITS by specifying their 12th grade and preferences for the various degree programs offered at Indian BITS campuses.
Frequently asked questions about the BITSAT application forms-
Que: What is the application procedure for the NRIs?
Ans: There is no separate procedure for NRIs. However, applicants with citizenship other than INDIA can apply under the international student admissions system.
Que: I cannot access the BITSAT 2019 online application form. Can you send the BITSAT application form by email or by mail?
Ans: The BITSAT application form cannot be sent by email or postal mail. If you find a specific error at the time of the request, send an email to email@example.com to get help with the required details.
Que: Does another university admit students based on the BITSAT 2019 score?
Ans: Yes, there are universities that admit students who use BITSAT 2019 scores. NIIT University will now accept BITSAT scores to enter its programs. BITS Pilani has no role to play in the selection process or in the management of NIIT University programs.
Admission card BITSAT 2019
- Candidates can download their admission card by May 2019 at the latest.
- BITSAT Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website.
- The room ticket includes the following details: name of candidate, photo and signature, application number, details of the examination center, date of the test, time of the test, date of examination, location of the test and instructions for the test.
- Use the BITSAT application number, the date of birth and the identification of the email to download the admission card.
- In case of discrepancy or incorrect information on the BITSAT admission card, inform the competent authority to generate a new admission card that contains the correct information.
Syllabus of BITS 2019
The BITSAT 2019 program will include the subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology, which must be studied to pass the entrance test. BITSAT 2019 will be based on the NCERT Class 11 and 12 programs. The entrance test will only include questions from the BITSAT 2019 program. Therefore, it is essential that candidates know the BITSAT 2019 program. Chemistry and mathematics, questions related to fluency in English and logical reasoning will also be made.
Result of BITS 2019
The authorities will announce that the result of BITSAT 2019 is a part, one in the form of a score and another in the form of admission or an iteration waiting list. When the test is completed, the computer displays the BITSAT 2019 result as the total number of correct answers and incorrect answers, along with the score. Not only this. Candidates can see their BITSAT 2019 results report the day after the test date. Candidates should take an impression of their scorecard for future reference.
The minimum score that a candidate must reach to be considered eligible for the admission process is called the BITSAT 2019 cutoff. Once the admission process is completed, BITS Pilani will announce the BITSAT 2019 cutoff. The BITSAT 2019 cutoff will include Minimum score per branch, per below which candidates will not be considered for admission. In addition, the authorities will also report the BITSAT 2019 cut off score for each round of seat distribution. These rounds will have 2 games: a single break that is for this particular round and a rest from the waiting list.