The Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) is a highly competitive examination which is jointly conducted for obtaining admission to the IIT’s and the engineering colleges under the guidance of the board. The performance of the candidates provides a clear idea about those students that have the eligibility to take admission in the engineering colleges although the selection is done rank-wise. Therefore, the students with higher ranks have a better chance of gaining admission to the colleges under the zonal IIT’s and the state run engineering colleges in India. Students can take this examination after completion of Class XII or the Senior Secondary Examinations that are conducted by the state boards as well by the other boards such as CBSE.
Getting on with the basics
With exceptional knowledge of solving the most critical problems of Mathematics and Physics, the students can get ahead in life by pursuing a career in engineering. Read the following points.
- The Joint Entrance Examinations(JEE) are conducted with an objective to bring into limelight some of the extraordinary talents present in this country with respect to the field of engineering.
- In this examination, the students get an opportunity to write the examination in a multitude of topics including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The students with high level of merit in Mathematics and Physics can hope to get high score and rank that can help them accomplish their aim.
- The advanced results of Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) allow the students to check in to the website of the board and view their results to get an idea of the positions that they have secured. However, only those students can make the most of this option that secure a specific rank. Incidentally, more students participate in this examination every year when the medical aspirants are not taken into consideration.
- A lot of people view this examination as a stress inducer although the idea may not be correct keeping in mind the opportunity that the students get by writing this examination and securing a career of their choice.
- The examination has a specific format that allows the students to follow it for writing the examination. However, the pattern of the paper in JEE Advanced 2016 may vary although there are two papers in which the students have to appear mandatorily.
- The exam comprises multiple choice questions with four options from which each student has to select the best option.
Preparation for JEE ADVANCED
To prepare for Advanced JEE, the students are advised to consider taking the mock and practice tests as time can make all the difference when it comes to obtaining high ranks. In addition to this, they have to analyze the strong and weak points to identify the areas in which they have to work up with better efforts. A lot of students choose the option of selective study before taking this examination although the papers of this test are prepared by experts and it can be a hard nut to crack unless you have requisite knowledge for taking the tests in the subjects that have been specified by the board. The syllabus of this examination includes a part of the contents that are taught in Class XI and XII for establishing a career in the field of engineering.