IRMASAT is the abbreviated form of “IRMA Social Awareness Test” where IRMA is stand for “Institute of Rural Management Anand”. IRMA is in the Gujarat. IRMASAT 2019 is scheduled to be held on the 1st week of February 2019.
The CAT 2018 and XAT 2019 scores will form the basis of the candidate short listing for the PGDRM course (2019-21 batch) by IRMA. The shot listed candidates will need to appear in the institute level exam named “IRMASAT”. This exam is mandatory.
The PGDRM stands for Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management, and it is a 2-year residential programme . It is recognized as equivalent to a Master’s degree by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The local, national, and international companies, development organizations, NGOs, and funding agencies give highly value to the students with PGDRM degree. The campus placement so far is 100%.
Important Dates related to IRMASAT 2019 (PGDRM 2019-21)
Below are shared the important tentative dates for IRMASAT 2019
|Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy for Indian Nationals||December 31, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed applications online for Indian nationals||December 31, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed applications for Foreign Nationals and NRI||March 31, 2019|
|IRMA’s online Admissions Test – “IRMASAT” for Indian Nationals||February 1st week, 2019|
|Intimation for Group Activity and Personal Interview to Indian Nationals||February 2nd week, 2019|
|Group Activity and Personal interview for Indian nationals||February Last Week to March 2nd week, 2019|
|Announcement of final results (for Indian nationals)||March 15, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee (online) of Rs. 25,000/-||March 3rd week, 2019|
|Last date to deposit the first year fee (online)||April 15, 2019|
|Telephonic Personal Interview (TPI) for Foreign Nationals and NRI||April 3rd week to last week, 2019|
|Announcement of final results (for Foreign Nationals)||May 1, 2019|
|Classes on Bridge Courses||May last week to June 1st week, 2019|
|Induction Programme||June 1st week to June 2nd week, 2019|
|Beginning of First Term||June 3rd week, 2019|
IRMASAT 2019 Exam Dates and Schedule
- Late Registration – Online: 31-12-2018 05:00 PM (Tentative)
- Exam Date & Timings- Online: Monday, February 4, 2019 – 10:00 (Tentative)
IRMASAT 2019 Exam Eligibility
There are 10 points which contributes towards the eligibility criteria for the PGDRM 2019 course or IRMASAT 2019 exam. They are as below-
- The candidates will be shortlisted for IRMASAT 2019 exam on the basis of merit score obtained in CAT 2018 or XAT 2019 exam. So, IRMASAT aspirants need to score good marks in CAT or XAT exams.
- The minimum education qualification required is a bachelor’s degree from recognized institution with 15 years of education.
- The minimum marks required for IRMASAT exam in the bachelor’s degree is 50% (or equivalent CGPA). There is a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/Differently-abled Person.
- There is also a need of good marks in class X and XII. The performance should be consistently good.
- The final year students of bachelor’s degree are eligible.
- The final year students must produce their bachelor’s agree document before the PGDRM course begins.
- The candidates must have scored minimum prescribed score in the entrance CAT 2018/XAT 2019 exams
- There is no work experience required for IRMASAT 2019 exam.
- A wide range of graduate programs are acceptable as minimum education qualification.
- There is no management quota for admission to PGDRM at IRMA, Anand
IRMASAT Registration & Application form
The candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit of CAT 2018 and XAT 2019 scores will be invited to fill the registration form and apply for the IRMASAT 2019 exam.
IRMASAT Registration 2019 Dates & Fees
|IRMASAT 2019 Registration and Application||Key Dates & Fee||Remarks|
|IRMASAT 2019 Registration Last date||December 31, 2019||Only for Indian Nationals|
|IRMASAT 2019 Exam Date||1st Week February 2019||Exact date to be announced soon|
|IRMASAT Registration Fees||Rs.1500/-||For General/OBC Candidates|
|IRMASAT Registration Fee||Rs. 750/-||For SC/ST/DAP candidates|
The registration and application process for IRMASAT 2019 is online. The candidates are advised to fill the online application form carefully because some key personal details cannot be changed later. Ensure the online payment of the fee is successful.
IRMASAT 2019 Admit Card
In the past, IRMA usually issue the admit cards for the IRMASAT exam. But this time (IRMASAT 2019), they are not proposed to issue a separate Admit Card. The candidates will be shot listed on the basis of their CAT 2018/XAT 2019 exams.
IRMASAT Admit Card 2019: Key Dates
|IRMASAT Admit Card Activity||Start date||End date|
|IRMASAT Admit Card 2019 Release||4th week, January 2019||1st Week February 2019|
|IRMASAT Admit Card Download Process||4th Week, January 2019||Till IRMASAT 2019 is over in February 2019|
IRMASAT 2019 Exam Pattern
There are few important points which shows the IRMASAT 2019 exam pattern as below-
- It is an online computer based examination.
- There will be just 40 questions related to social concerns.
- All the 40 questions will be MCQs type.
- There will be 5 answer options to each question.
- There will be a negative marking of 25% of the mark of questions. i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total obtained marks for each wrong answer.
- The test will be in English language only.
- There is no segmentation of questions i.e. there will be no section-wise pattern.
- The questions will be formed from social concern topics like Poverty, Government schemes, Agriculture, Recent developments, Rural India etc.
IRMASAT 2019 Syllabus
Basically, the syllabus of IRMASAT revolves around ‘Issues of Social Concern’. We can see important topics under this key topic as below-
- Agriculture & Rural India
- Definitions of Agriculture related activities
- Government schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development
- Major events that took place are also a part of IRMASAT 2019 syllabus
- Various National and International organizations concerning the Agriculture and Rural development with special reference to India and underdeveloped countries
- Government Announcements and statistical data on Agriculture and Rural India
- Other Important topics
- Abbreviations of various schemes – PMRY, MNREGA
- Poverty Line definition – BPL
- GDP Measurement
- Five Year Plans
- Indian Economy
- Co-operative Movement in India
- Key Social Issues – Important social issues making impact on social life are also included
- Social Media: A boon or a bane for society and individuals
- Retirement Homes
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Will it abolish the orthodox mindset?
- Law as an instrument of Social Change
- Me Too Campaign – Women empowerment
- Smart City Project
- Browsing at Workplace
- Fake news on Social Media
- Swachh Bharat Mission: Success is still at Large
- Social Activism is necessary for survival of democratic society
- Gender bias
- Net Neutrality
- India & uniform civil code
IRMASAT 2019 Cutoff
The minimum cutoff in the CAT 2018/XAT 2019 will form the base cutoff for the short listing of candidates for IRMASAT 2019. The IRMA keeps quality parameters high in admission process.
|Entrance Exam||Profile Based Cut off percentile||Non-Profile Based Cut off Percentile|