Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has issued the examination schedule and the important dates of AEEE 2017 Exam. The online examination will be held from 20- 23 April 2017, while the pen & paper based test will be conducted on 29 April 2017. Online and Offline Application form for the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 will be available from 01 December 2016 onwards. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University conducts AEEE, a common entrance test, for admission to various UG engineering courses offered by the university. Admission will be granted on the basis of the rank, attained by candidates in the AEEE 2017. Check the other important details like eligibility criteria, admit card, application form, result, counselling, seat allotment, etc. here
- Examination Name:Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam
- Commonly referred as:AEEE
- Type of Exam:Undergraduate Entrance Examination
- Exam Level-University Level
- Exam Conducting Organisation:Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
|Call for admissions 2017||20 October 2016|
|Online Registration will be commenced from||1st December 2016|
|Sale of OMR application form||1st December 2016|
|Last date to purchase OMR application form||31 March 2017|
|Last date for submitting completed applications form||31 March 2017|
|Computer Based Exam||20, 21, 22, 23 April 2017|
|Pen & Paper Based Exam||29 April 2017|
|Declaration of AEEE Ranks||05 May 2017|
- To apply for the exam, the age of aspirants should be less than 21 years or must be born on or after 01 July 1995.
- Aspirants must have qualified 10+2 or its equivalent exam with an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Alongside, in each subject, they must have attained 55% marks.
- Aspirants having a 03-year diploma in engineering with a minimum 60% marks, issued by any State Board of Technical Education are also eligible.
|Subject||Weightage||Marks||Total number of questions||Total marks|
- The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 will be conducted in two modes, that are Paper & Pencil Based Test (P&P) and Computer Based Test (CBT). Applicants can select any one of the modes according to their choice.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 min.
- The question paper will be available in the English language only.
- For every correctly marked answer, 03 marks will be awarded however, for every incorrect answer, 01 mark will be deducted. Alongside, no mark will be deducted and awarded for unanswered questions.
- Candidates are advised to bring HB pencils, black ball point pen, pencil sharpener and eraser while appearing for examination.
Application Form Process
Both online and offline application forms of AEEE 2017 will be issued from 01 December 2016. Candidates can opt for any of the modes as per their convenience. The last date for submission application forms is 31st March 2017. The last date is applicable for online and offline, both modes. Here, the application process has been mentioned in details. Read the instructions to avoid any mistake-
- In this mode, initially, candidates have to register themselves by providing name and email address in the given blanks.
- After successful registration, a computer generated password will be sent to the registered e-mail address.
- Now, log-in to your account by using the e-mail ID and password. Fill all the details asked in the application form such as Name, Father’s Name, Address, Qualifying Examination Details and more.
- Applicants have to submit an application fee of Rs 1,000 through net banking or credit/debit card.
- In the last step, applicants have to upload the scanned copy of their passport size photos and signature in the prescribed dimensions.
- Candidates are advised to take the print-copy of the application form for future use.
- The OMR application form will be available from 1st December 2016 to 31st March 2017 at the university’s sales outlets, Banks, and Post Offices.
- The cost of the application form is Rs. 1,000.
- Candidates can also purchase the OMR application form from the university counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore. To obtain the same, candidates have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- The other mode to get the application form is by post. Candidates have to send the request to from the admission coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Coimbatore, and Bengaluru (Address mentioned below) mentioning their complete communication address along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Do not forget to mention “B.Tech Application”, candidate’s name and mobile number on the back of the demand draft.
The Admissions Coordinator
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
(P.O) Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170.